Thursday, March 18, 2010

P2BK 2010: Day One






I went to P2BK expo last night & took my first discovery look. This is the first time for me to go to any P2BK expos. Yes, I KNOW, I wasn't living! Omg, I expected it to be big & cool, but I didn't really expect it to be that cool & huge!!! I fell in love instantly! I couldn't get off my camera; I kept snapping & snapping & wishing for the millionth times that I had a professional camera!!! I mean, the options were unlimited! The designs were awesome, I totally fell in love with the general decor!!!


I went there around 8 o'clock, pretty late I know, but I managed to browse 99% of the place. I was happy to finally come face to face with the people behind some of my favorite businesses I've stumbled upon on the go like Frost & Deer & Dear for example. I've tried Frost's yummy & cute cupcakes at a family gathering one night, but I always wished to check it out for myself, & meet the girl behind those yummy frosts! Farah Dashti's frosts are awesome.

Here are some of the participants at this year's Expo:


Sparkle Events







It's really a great experience, everyone should not miss.

I have a lot more pictures, & info, will be updating you guys later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails