Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Train is Coming, Baby!!! The Train is Coming Now!!!

Omg, I had Fox Movies on this morning & this movie came on, "Money Train", I guess I caught the name. I wasn't really watching; I was too busy on facebook, with my eyes glued on the laptop screen, when my ears caught up with the fading sound coming from the TV...

Familiar music... familiar beat...

I instantly got this feeling that I might be going to have a nostalgic moment very soon! So I grabbed the remote & pumped up the volume...

I started to recognize some of the lyrics...


The train is coming, baby...
The train is coiming now...
The train is coming baby...
The train is coming now...


Omg, I totally recognized it!!! I definitely knew the song!! But I wasn't sure which one is it, or who sang it!!! hee hee

I had to look it up, I told myself...

Which is what I just did!!! hee hee & omg!!! the moment I first saw the first scene I knew it right away!! hee hee OMG!!!!!!!!!! Don't you just love nostalgic moments like these!!! I ADORE them!!!! hee hee

So, here's the video!!!

Enjoy!!!!






Anybody recognizes this??? looool

I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails