Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Alarm" - How LAZY are You??!

How lazy can one be? If You think you're lazy, think twice, you might not be as lazy as you think you are! Or, you might be just so, or even more!!

"Alarm" is the second short animated movie, by Moo-hyun Jang, a director of independent Animation team MESAI. It's a REALLY an AWESOME movie! Will get you cracking up, aaahhh-ing, & feeling frustrated all at once! You will feel the agony of waking up in the morning by the most hated device ever (in my opinion): the Alarm.

I HATE ALARMS!! I rarely use them anymore, (extreme measures only!), & watching this guy really brought back all the agonizing noise alarms make!


(Spoiler Alert!)
Hahaha! My absolute hilarious part is when he quickly shuts all three alarms & jumps back to bed, (that killed me!! XD!). I also loved the the milk scene! Omg! XD!

(youtube link).



_____________________________________

For more info & Downloads, go to http://www.mesai.co.kr/ or check out their youtube page TEAMMESAI

1 comment:

  1. just as anticipated...

    can anyone tell me, how can i adjust the size of videos(if possible?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails