Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It All Starts with a Blank Page




Ahhhh… I hate writer's block!


Especially when I'm asked to write a piece & the deadline is in days! Or even if it's in a month or more, I'd still fuss about it & never come out with a thing!


I really don't know how much time I'll keep staring at the blank page in front me. Normally I would until I feel the beginning of a headache. & lately I've been having plenty.


I don't know what I am going to do, if I worked in a newspaper or a magazine (because it’s one of my dreams to work as a journalist). But I hate being asked to do something in particular. I've always do. Somehow it makes me hate the gift (sometimes curse) that I'm able to do certain things.


Humph... Maybe because I like everything to be perfect, & I know I can't, & that stresses me out. Ooh, I'm having a headache right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails