Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Have You Made Up Your Mind Yet?

There are only few days away from the elections. Have you made up your mind on which candidate you're going to vote for? I'm still not 100% sure if I have made up my mind.

There are so many candidates & with the constituencies being reduced to five; this has made it even harder for me & to many of you to choose the right candidates. Now you have to choose more than the two normally amount we've came accustomed to. Now your maximum is four candidates! I'm still not sure about even one!

I don't know what will happen this Saturday. I hope by that time I'll have made up my mind & chose the right ones that truly deserve it.

I just hope all of you Kuwaitis out there will make the right choice too. Do not vote for the ones you like or because they share the same beliefs as you do, or the ones who have paid you to vote for them. Vote for the ones you believe will change Kuwait for the better. And if you believe no one of the candidates deserves it, then do not vote at all. I rather not do it.

& for the women, I wish your votes won't be as a result of the influence of the males in your environment, but rather of your own.

& remember, Kuwait is what matters first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails