Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kuwait Mourns the Death of 40+ Women & Children



I'm speechless...

I really am out of words...

I just found out about the whole thing...

I was out all day & having a great day & not a thing on my mind except that I need to get as fast as I could to work & get everything done... I never knew my beautiful day would end up with me finding out that a tragic incindent had happened last night & I didn't know anything about it...

History repeats itself...

so soon...

We still haven't gotten that Al-Jahra Wedding Hall fire tragedy that occurred earlier this year out of our heads yet & now we are struck yet again with another similar (yet more severe) tragedy that amazingly happenend in Al-Jahra too...

Tens of bodies injured & over 40 souls were taken back to their creator last night after a fire broke out in a private wedding that soon turned into a national funeral...

Our thoughts & prayers go out to all those who have lost their loved ones, may God have mercy on their souls...

Kuwait is mourning...



انا لله و انا اليه راجعون
ولا حول و لا قوة الا بالله


_______________________________

Updated on Aug 18. 08. 2009


Here's the Alwatan report on TV...



More from Alarabia:


Note: (an updated news) The ex-wife says she wanted to take revenge against her in-laws because they "ruined my marriage."

***

& to just take a look at how fast a tent can burst out into flames, check out this video (note that it's pretty disturbing esp when you associate it with the recent horrible fire incident):








______________________________________

Links:


3 comments:

  1. Jealousy ... all i can say is jealousy ;/ i read it today in the newspaper... they said it was his ex wife that burnt the tent down.... no comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooma:

    Insanity that is! its just soo horrible... that's all i can say. horrible.. horrible!
    thnx for stopping by sooma :)

    Woman Apollo:

    thnx my dear xoxo

    p.s: I've updated the post with more videos & more should come in the way soon in another post in sha Allah with detailed summery news.. i'm still in awe i'm not fully grasping everything i read.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails