Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust





In just a matter of days, another one of best friends is getting married.

I know I'm being negative & pessimistic when I say this, but I hate it when my best friends leave me!

It's not that I'm not happy for them, oh God, I'm over the moon! But I can't help the feeling of losing them. Let's face it, they are going to change. Despite what they say, about never changing, let them get busy, have babies, & POOF! I'm no longer there!

It's true, we've grown apart once, when we all went to different colleges, & different jobs, we talked less & barely saw each other, yet the feeling of friendship, of having things in common was there. But once they get married, it's a whole different thing. It means we're no longer single.

It means they're gonna be responsible for a house, a husband, & God willing, babies. This whole future busy schedule will leave so little (if no) room for going out with their single girlfreinds, aka me.

I know you might be thinking, "Oh why do you care so much? You are getting married too you know! Don't be such a jealous bi***!" Well, first of all, I would never feel jealous, that's the last thing on my mind, simply because I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED! I wanna stay single as long as I wish, & to (I'm not gonna say hell) to all who feel sorry for me! I really wonder why do they feel sorry??? It really BUGS me!! Whenever I feel like getting married, I will! But it shouldn't be a priority & a stressful thing everybody should do! Thank God, it's not obligatory! See, it's not even obligatory! Then why do our societies make is as such?




Ouuf ...!




____________________________________________________
Picture by Jeff Belmonte taken from this Wedding Picture site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails