Thursday, April 15, 2010

This Is It Released in Kuwait



I went to Virgin Mega store today, & my eyes couldn't help but fall on this...


(picture to be added later after permission from Virgin: It's a picture of DVDs of "This is it")


I was like, oh.. God... This is It.. oh, yeah... its about time...

I instantly wanted to take photos (as an update to my MJ related posts; I've initially taken some other pics months ago about MJ related merchandise & stuff like that, but still haven't posted any of it...), so I knew I had to take some pics. But first I had to get done with what I went there for, which is to have my laptop fixed (It wouldn't type in Arabic) & check my stupid aka too smart Nokia phone...etc) before I'm fully prepared & mind-free, I mean MJ-Mind-focused to take the pics.

The guy in there couldn't fix my Nokia, so I had to go to the Nokia shop at Marina Thank God it's on the same mall.
So after I was done, I went back to Virgin, & just as if they knew what I was about to be doing, they were playing MJ music all over the place...

For the first time in a long time now, I wished they'd just stop. I just felt like, "Oh, God... They're playing him now... Great. Just great..."

For those of you who know a little about me; you might be surprised as to why am I saying this right? I mean, you know I love MJ, so why would I not wanna listen to his music? Well, I've been having these thoughts I had back in June (& the few following months prior to the release of "This is it" on cinema), & during that time, I wasn't feeling well at all. I made sure I stay away from any music of his; 'cause it was just unbearable.

Anyways, so I've been having these thoughts & feelings back lately, so listening to him wasn't a good thing to me today...
Anyways, let's not get too much into that right now, 'cause that's not really the issue here; so back to This is it.

I asked them when exactly it was released here& they really wouldn't give me an exact date; one said April first, but another confirmed it was around April 10. I'm leaning towards the later. So this is it's first week, & it's made number two & number five (the special edition one making number two) at the charts.

I loved this movie, but right now, I don't know if I can watch it anymore...
I don't know if I will ever watch/listen to anything MJ anymore...

*sighs*


*****


P.S: This post is far from finished, so stay tuned for the pics I took; I'm still waiting for the publishing permission first.

P.S 2: There's a special "This is It" post I've been laying down around for soooo long now, I should be posting it soon, if I forgot, remind me, OK!


___________________________________________
Last updated: April 25, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails