Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Prosecutor Mind

A lot of people might know that I am an ex-Law student. A lot don't know why, but I'm not here to say why, or how. Because I'm really sick of everyone misjudging me for a quitter. As if I quit on purpose! Anyways, I do want to finish & have a Law degree, not for the audience! But for me. Yes, I do not wish to work in that field, but I want to have the degree for my own personal ego.

However, if I was to work in that field, I'd like to be a prosecutor. I've always felt, when crimes are involved (esp murders & sexual crimes), that I have a prosecutor mind. Who wants to defend a murderer? Who wants to defend a rapist? A child molester?? Even, crimes concerning money & trust. Crimes are crimes, no matter how big or small. They're simply WRONG.

Now, I know, you might say, but they are innocent people out there? Yes, there are. But how often do u find one?? Most of the accused people, are guilty as if there's no tomorrow! I really hate it when famous lawyers defend murderers & rapists! & for what? For reducing a few years? Or even worse, setting them free to recommit their crimes!

True it's their legal right, everyone accused of anything against the law must have someone to defend them, well it's not gonna be me!

Anyone, who might know me personally would think that I can't be a defence lawyer. Wrong, I can. But I don't want to.

When anyone close to me have a fight, get angry, needs to be defended, I step to the occasion whenever I see injustice shining like the bright sunny day. I wouldn't tolerate it. Even though, I tend to show neutralism, but I wouldn't bare injustice when it see it, esp when it concerns me, my family or friends.

However, when it comes to true criminals, I only have my prosecutor mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails